Phone order canceled?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Phone order canceled?

I ordered a iPhone 7 Plus yesterday paid for next business day shipping I haven’t got a tracking information today and I looked on my order the status says “ cancelled “ when I never cancelled my order help ?? Am i going to get my iPhone I paid for?
56 REPLIES 56
Highlighted
Groupie

I tried to order the LG g6 but when I checked my order status it says cancelled.

Highlighted
Groupie

How do I send a private message?
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, sblizar1. Can you shoot us a private message so we can take a closer look?

Highlighted
Groupie

I ordered an LG g6 and when I checked the order status it says ordered cancelled? What’s going on am I going to get my phone?

Highlighted
Agent

We apologize for the inconvenience. The total amount charged because the order was placed, but when it was time to fulfill the order we were unable to do so, therefore the order was cancelled. The payment will be refunded to your account. If you have any other question or request, feel free to let us know.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Groupie

I did . Let me reiterate my card on file for monthly payments is also considered fraudulent but my money gets taken out no problem. My checking account is also considered fraudulent. ?????????
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, Louise! Are you able to use a different card? 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Groupie

I am having the same problem cannot get the phone I ordered. When I do get a person she says it's tech support who cancels my order and says my card is fraudulent. That's funny because it's the same card I have on file they take my monthly payment from. They won't send me a phone I have to go to a store and cannot use boost up. So is this false advertising?
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Itsbrooklyn4eva. We're sorry to hear about this experience. Let's do some investigating. Can you send us a private message with your phone number and pin code?

Highlighted

I have the same problem ..I tried ordering 3 times and it keeps getting cancelled