Phone order canceled?

Go to solution
Groupie

Re: ordered new phone but my order status says canceled?

I ordered an LG g6 and when I checked the order status it says ordered cancelled? What’s going on am I going to get my phone?

Agent

Re: Phone order canceled?

We apologize for the inconvenience. The total amount charged because the order was placed, but when it was time to fulfill the order we were unable to do so, therefore the order was cancelled. The payment will be refunded to your account. If you have any other question or request, feel free to let us know.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Groupie

I did . Let me reiterate my card on file for monthly payments is also considered fraudulent but my money gets taken out no problem. My checking account is also considered fraudulent. ?????????
Agent

Hey there, Louise! Are you able to use a different card? 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Groupie

I am having the same problem cannot get the phone I ordered. When I do get a person she says it's tech support who cancels my order and says my card is fraudulent. That's funny because it's the same card I have on file they take my monthly payment from. They won't send me a phone I have to go to a store and cannot use boost up. So is this false advertising?
Agent

Hi, Itsbrooklyn4eva. We're sorry to hear about this experience. Let's do some investigating. Can you send us a private message with your phone number and pin code?

I have the same problem ..I tried ordering 3 times and it keeps getting cancelled
Groupie

How about you guys call me please I can never get a real person to talk to
Agent

Please private message us so we can investigate. @Jhollowaybf3

Groupie

Also noticed installment page shows error and all info is blank this is a very serious issue considering its dealing with your account and credit
Also couldn't see me conformation number so I have nothing to go on