Phone order canceled?

Go to solution
Agent

Re: Phone order canceled?

Hey there, @Jayden788! Yes, please send us a private message with your phone number, pin and more details about this situation. We'll be waiting for you! 

Groupie

I am having the same problem can we please privately message also
Accomplice

May I ask if this was ever resolved for you? I’ve tried ordering using 3 different cards over the last month or so and every single order gets cancelled. Rep called today to take my order and I’m still having problems. I know it’s not my card
Accomplice

May I ask if this was ever resolved for you? I’ve tried ordering using 3 different cards over the last month or so and every single order gets cancelled. Rep called today to take my order and I’m still having problems. I know it’s not my card
Agent

Re: ordered new phone but my order status says canceled?

To send a private message you simply go to one of our agents profile who you want to send a message to and hit the "send this user a private message" button. It's under their contact section on the right side of their profile, right next to their badges.

Groupie

I tried to order the LG g6 but when I checked my order status it says cancelled.

Groupie

How do I send a private message?
Agent

Sorry to hear that, sblizar1. Can you shoot us a private message so we can take a closer look?

Groupie

I ordered an LG g6 and when I checked the order status it says ordered cancelled? What’s going on am I going to get my phone?

Agent

We apologize for the inconvenience. The total amount charged because the order was placed, but when it was time to fulfill the order we were unable to do so, therefore the order was cancelled. The payment will be refunded to your account. If you have any other question or request, feel free to let us know.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.