Phone order canceled?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Phone order canceled?

I ordered a iPhone 7 Plus yesterday paid for next business day shipping I haven’t got a tracking information today and I looked on my order the status says “ cancelled “ when I never cancelled my order help ?? Am i going to get my iPhone I paid for?
56 REPLIES 56
Highlighted
Accomplice

Hi, I suggest checking to make sure your birthday is correct in your profile, I checked mine and fixed my birthday which had the wrong day for some mysterious reason, and presto, they let me get my phone. Kinda ridiculous after trying for months and months that I had to discover it accidentally, but it worked
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, Dieselchick2! Is the address that you're entering the same as the billing address for the card that you're using?

Highlighted
Accomplice

I'm having the same problem and its so frustrating! Ive ordered an iPhone 7 about 5 times and each time its canceled. Never had this problem before and customer service is no help

Highlighted
Accomplice

You guys are not winning at customer service
Highlighted
Groupie

I don’t know if this is gonna help your case. I tried to order online without the use of a social security or drivers license and that’s why it wasn’t going through. I went to a store and they confirmed that the addresses have to match the ones on your account and a form of identification had to be present when I was ordering. This was for boost up. Then, everything went through and I was able to get my xr.
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry, if the order was not approved by the system, we will not be able to honor it. If there’s anything else that we can do for you, let us know.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

@RoytAlright, how about honoring the orders placed this weekend?

Highlighted
Agent

Sorry, we are not able to honor the price once the promotional period has passed. If you have any other question or concern, just let us know.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

@Boost_MasielQ  Any new developments on this? I'd still be interested in getting the phone if the weekend sale price is being honored

Highlighted

We’re looking into it & hope to get this fixed as soon as possible! Your patience in the meantime is definitely appreciated.