Phone order canceled?

Go to solution

Re: My order has been canceled three times.

We definitely want to look into this for you, nking1188. Can you please send me a private message with your order number?

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

Groupie

My order has been canceled three times.

Hello my order has been cancelled three times. Are you out of the phones or what is really going on. I contacted my bank and they said that boost keeps returning the money. Not sure what is going on?

Accomplice

Re: Phone order canceled?

Good luck with that - I never got my phone. They sent me in so many circles ! Riding out my current phone until it’s outdated then leaving boost
Accomplice

Good luck with that - I never got my phone. They sent me in so many circles ! Riding out my current phone until it’s outdated then leaving boost
Agent

Hey there, kryptonitekris. We have replied to your private message. Please check your inbox. Thanks.

I sent a private message with details on my order
Accomplice

😂😂😂
Agent

Hey there! Thanks for contacting us. I'd be happy to help you. Please send me a Private Message with the order number to check what's going on. 

I ordered a iPhone XR and it says order status cancelled but it took my money. There’s no point in boost up if it’s going to do this. I might as well just put a down payment in another company
Accomplice

Cool- hope you get your phone. I never did, never will, and boost couldn’t care less