Phone order canceled?

Go to solution
41 REPLIES 41
Agent

Re: My order has been canceled three times.

Sorry, if the order was not approved by the system, we will not be able to honor it. If there’s anything else that we can do for you, let us know.

Enthusiast

@RoytAlright, how about honoring the orders placed this weekend?

Agent

Sorry, we are not able to honor the price once the promotional period has passed. If you have any other question or concern, just let us know.

Enthusiast

@Boost_MasielQ  Any new developments on this? I'd still be interested in getting the phone if the weekend sale price is being honored

We’re looking into it & hope to get this fixed as soon as possible! Your patience in the meantime is definitely appreciated.

Groupie

Yeah they sent me a private message and told me to go to a store. No help whatsoever. Why put these phones for sale if you really don’t have them
Enthusiast

@Boost_MasielQ  No, I didn't have time to make it into a store this weekend. Also the Android sale was online only. The sale is over now, I'm not interested in placing a new order at full price. If one of my previous orders would go through that'd be great.

Uh oh! That’s not what we like to hear. We’re on it, aphillips549! Have you tried getting it at the Boost Mobile store?

Enthusiast

I guess Boost doesn't want my money either. I have tried to order the S10e four times. I checked with my credit card providers and it's not on their end, Boost keeps canceling the orders. Last night I contacted a live agent, I placed the fourth order while we were chatting, she said she would escalate to a supervisor and track the order to see it go through. After our chat I even messaged Boost to ask them to look at the order and make sure it goes through. The billing/shipping address is the same, it's the same address that's on my cards, and same on my Boost account. I filled out everything on the order - address, phone number, etc. The cards I used are all in good standing and have more than enough money on them to place the order. In any event, I wake up this morning to yet another cancellation notice despite all my best efforts to place this order.

I don't even want to place the order now because the sale is over and I am not paying full price. I don't understand what Boost's problem is,

Accomplice

Yeah, I bet you will “look into it” for them and then send them on several passive aggressive goose chases until they give up out of exhaustion