Phone order canceled?

Go to solution
43 REPLIES 43
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: My order has been canceled three times.

You guys are not winning at customer service
Groupie

I don’t know if this is gonna help your case. I tried to order online without the use of a social security or drivers license and that’s why it wasn’t going through. I went to a store and they confirmed that the addresses have to match the ones on your account and a form of identification had to be present when I was ordering. This was for boost up. Then, everything went through and I was able to get my xr.
Agent

Sorry, if the order was not approved by the system, we will not be able to honor it. If there’s anything else that we can do for you, let us know.

Enthusiast

@RoytAlright, how about honoring the orders placed this weekend?

Agent

Sorry, we are not able to honor the price once the promotional period has passed. If you have any other question or concern, just let us know.

Enthusiast

@Boost_MasielQ  Any new developments on this? I'd still be interested in getting the phone if the weekend sale price is being honored

We’re looking into it & hope to get this fixed as soon as possible! Your patience in the meantime is definitely appreciated.

Groupie

Yeah they sent me a private message and told me to go to a store. No help whatsoever. Why put these phones for sale if you really don’t have them
Enthusiast

@Boost_MasielQ  No, I didn't have time to make it into a store this weekend. Also the Android sale was online only. The sale is over now, I'm not interested in placing a new order at full price. If one of my previous orders would go through that'd be great.

Uh oh! That’s not what we like to hear. We’re on it, aphillips549! Have you tried getting it at the Boost Mobile store?