Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Phone order canceled?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: My order has been canceled three times.

I guess Boost doesn't want my money either. I have tried to order the S10e four times. I checked with my credit card providers and it's not on their end, Boost keeps canceling the orders. Last night I contacted a live agent, I placed the fourth order while we were chatting, she said she would escalate to a supervisor and track the order to see it go through. After our chat I even messaged Boost to ask them to look at the order and make sure it goes through. The billing/shipping address is the same, it's the same address that's on my cards, and same on my Boost account. I filled out everything on the order - address, phone number, etc. The cards I used are all in good standing and have more than enough money on them to place the order. In any event, I wake up this morning to yet another cancellation notice despite all my best efforts to place this order.

I don't even want to place the order now because the sale is over and I am not paying full price. I don't understand what Boost's problem is,

Highlighted
Accomplice

Yeah, I bet you will “look into it” for them and then send them on several passive aggressive goose chases until they give up out of exhaustion
Highlighted

We definitely want to look into this for you, nking1188. Can you please send me a private message with your order number?

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

Highlighted
Groupie

My order has been canceled three times.

Hello my order has been cancelled three times. Are you out of the phones or what is really going on. I contacted my bank and they said that boost keeps returning the money. Not sure what is going on?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Phone order canceled?

Good luck with that - I never got my phone. They sent me in so many circles ! Riding out my current phone until it’s outdated then leaving boost
Highlighted
Accomplice

Good luck with that - I never got my phone. They sent me in so many circles ! Riding out my current phone until it’s outdated then leaving boost
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, kryptonitekris. We have replied to your private message. Please check your inbox. Thanks.

Highlighted

I sent a private message with details on my order
Highlighted
Accomplice

😂😂😂
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there! Thanks for contacting us. I'd be happy to help you. Please send me a Private Message with the order number to check what's going on.