Phone order canceled?

Go to solution

Re: Phone order canceled?

I ordered a iPhone XR and it says order status cancelled but it took my money. There’s no point in boost up if it’s going to do this. I might as well just put a down payment in another company
Accomplice

Cool- hope you get your phone. I never did, never will, and boost couldn’t care less
Agent

Hey there, @Jayden788! Yes, please send us a private message with your phone number, pin and more details about this situation. We'll be waiting for you! 

Groupie

I am having the same problem can we please privately message also
Accomplice

May I ask if this was ever resolved for you? I’ve tried ordering using 3 different cards over the last month or so and every single order gets cancelled. Rep called today to take my order and I’m still having problems. I know it’s not my card
Accomplice

May I ask if this was ever resolved for you? I’ve tried ordering using 3 different cards over the last month or so and every single order gets cancelled. Rep called today to take my order and I’m still having problems. I know it’s not my card
Agent

Re: ordered new phone but my order status says canceled?

To send a private message you simply go to one of our agents profile who you want to send a message to and hit the "send this user a private message" button. It's under their contact section on the right side of their profile, right next to their badges.

Groupie

I tried to order the LG g6 but when I checked my order status it says cancelled.

Groupie

How do I send a private message?
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, sblizar1. Can you shoot us a private message so we can take a closer look?