Go to solution
4 REPLIES

Re: Phone number not eligible for porting

1. Name and last name.

Mary A. Wenig
2. Full address, including zip code.

3. Virgin Mobile phone number.
4. PIN/password.
5. MEID/DEC number and UICC/SIM card number of the Boost Mobile phone that you would like to activate.
6. Price plan that you would like to have with Boost Mobile.

35/mo
7. 4 Digit PIN that you would like to have with Boost Mobile.

Agent

Hey there, Norty77! Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Hi!  I saw your response to this question.  I am having the same problem, so I'm sending you the information that you requested from the other person that asked this question.  I've been trying to make this work for 2 days, so I really hope that you can help me out.  Thank you.  

I am trying to activate a new Boost Mobile phone and bring my Sprint phone number with.  I keep getting a "Phone number not eligible for porting" message.  

I hope to hear from you real soon.  This has been very frustrating, so I'm hoping you can help me.

Agent

The process to transfer a Sprint phone number to Boost Mobile is different from a port in. We’d be glad to help you out with this. Please, send us a private message with the following information:

1. Name and last name.
2. Full address, including zip code.
3. Sprint phone number.
4. Sprint PIN/password.
5. MEID/DEC number and UICC/SIM card number of the Boost Mobile phone that you would like to activate.
6. Price plan that you would like to have with Boost Mobile.
7. 4 Digit PIN that you would like to have with Boost Mobile.

Highlighted
Groupie

Phone number not eligible for porting

Hi, I am trying to activate a cell phone with Boost and bring my number from Sprint. I keep getting an error saying my number is not eligible for porting. Any advice or help?

See more topics labeled with: