Phone number not eligible for porting

Go to solution

Re: Phone number not eligible for porting

Not am employee but a customer switching to Boost from Virgin Mobile. You need to call Boost and telk them what you want to do. Have your phone’s identifying numbers handy.
Agent

Hello, @Israeljoshua Since, you're switching from Sprint, in this case you need to migrate your service. We can assist you with this. Since, it cannot be processed online. Do you wish to do it now? 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Accomplice

Do you work for boost mobile? I want to switch over to boost mobile from sprint how do i do that its says phone number not eligble for porting also does my sprint account need to open or closed to switch over my number to boost as a new customer? Whats the process to do all this?

1. Name and last name.

Mary A. Wenig
2. Full address, including zip code.

3. Virgin Mobile phone number.
4. PIN/password.
5. MEID/DEC number and UICC/SIM card number of the Boost Mobile phone that you would like to activate.
6. Price plan that you would like to have with Boost Mobile.

35/mo
7. 4 Digit PIN that you would like to have with Boost Mobile.

Agent

Hey there, Norty77! Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Hi!  I saw your response to this question.  I am having the same problem, so I'm sending you the information that you requested from the other person that asked this question.  I've been trying to make this work for 2 days, so I really hope that you can help me out.  Thank you.  

I am trying to activate a new Boost Mobile phone and bring my Sprint phone number with.  I keep getting a "Phone number not eligible for porting" message.  

I hope to hear from you real soon.  This has been very frustrating, so I'm hoping you can help me.

Agent

The process to transfer a Sprint phone number to Boost Mobile is different from a port in. We’d be glad to help you out with this. Please, send us a private message with the following information:

1. Name and last name.
2. Full address, including zip code.
3. Sprint phone number.
4. Sprint PIN/password.
5. MEID/DEC number and UICC/SIM card number of the Boost Mobile phone that you would like to activate.
6. Price plan that you would like to have with Boost Mobile.
7. 4 Digit PIN that you would like to have with Boost Mobile.

Highlighted
Groupie

Phone number not eligible for porting

Hi, I am trying to activate a cell phone with Boost and bring my number from Sprint. I keep getting an error saying my number is not eligible for porting. Any advice or help?

See more topics labeled with: