Phone number is not eligible for porting

Go to solution
Enthusiast

Re: Phone number is not eligible for porting

im also looking for assistance on this situation, i recently ordered a phone from boost mobile, and in trying to tranfer my number from sprint to boost, but its not eligible for porting, what should i do?

The same exact thing is happening to me. Where do I message you?

Agent

Hi there, @Nazarite07. Thanks for reaching out. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with the phone number that you'd like to port so we can take a look. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Groupie

I also got the "this number cannot be ported" message. I'm wishing to switch from At&t to boost for the Walmart only plan of $35 a month with 6gigs of high speed. 

Agent

Hi, @StubbedBrain! We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with the following info:

Sprint number:

Sprint PIN/Password:

IMEI/DEC of the Boost phone:

UICC ID of the SIM card:

Boost PIN (4 digits):

Desired plan:

Full name:

Address:

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Groupie

I, too, am getting a "phone number is not eligible for porting" message while attempting to switch from Sprint. What can I do about this?

Agent

Hi shawnywill!

Do you have an existing account or you're creating a new one? In any case, would you mind sending us a private message with the following information:

• Device IMEI / MEID DEC number
  • Porting Phone Number, Pin and Account Number

We'll continue with the porting process once we validate that information.

EdwinRG

Enthusiast

Hi I need help porting my number too. Please help! Thanks.

Agent

Hi there, @jc204418! How can we assist you? 

Groupie

Hello,

Is anyone online able to help me with a porting issue?