Phone number is not eligible for porting

Go to solution
87 REPLIES 87
Agent

Re: Phone number is not eligible for porting

Hello Tina23. Feel free to send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Enthusiast

Ok will do thank you
Agent

Understood. That is why. Since Boost mobile and Virgin Mobile are on the same Sprint network. You would not be able to swap. It would be a migration done by an agent. Since we are closing in 2 minutes, please contact us tomorrow at any time after 8am est and we will assist you. Victor21

Enthusiast

Virgin mobile
Agent

Hi there Tina23. Your current number is from what carrier? Victor21

Enthusiast

Phone number is not eligible for porting

Hi, Iam trying to activate my new boostmobile phone but i want to keep my current number but it is saying that the number is not eligible for porting? Could you help?
Agent

You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the   Community member in the "To" field and off you go. -Kira_M.

Enthusiast

I’m sorry but I’m trying to l. Don’t see how to send it private ....
Agent

Please send us a private message to further assist you. -Kira_M.

Enthusiast

Hi there thank for responding. What information do you need from me?