Phone number is not eligible for porting

Go to solution
Agent

Re: Phone number is not eligible for porting

Yes, on our website you will see the link at the the top "Activate a Device". If you have difficulties completing the port-in request, please let us know.

Accomplice

Through boostmobile website "activate"

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. CST on weekends. Just to confirm: Did you try to port in your MetroPCS number over the phone? Or through the website https://activate.boostmobile.com/primary/activations-home?

Accomplice

I bought a new boost Mobile phone online and when I tried to activate it, they said my MetroPCS is ineligible to Port

Agent

@irmom2magic: Understood. We have activated your phone, please check your inbox. 

Accomplice

Hiya Annie1424,
Unfortunately, when you migrate your number from Sprint, it doesn't qualify as a Bring Your Own Phone. We can activate the phone on the $50 plan for you.

I am bring my own previously owned boost phone back to boost service, and was hoping to take advantage of the $25.00 well advertised Promo.

But I guess if I only qualify for the full $50.00 plan I guess I want to pursue that then.

Cheers, Roberta.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there. We have received your private message and will reply shortly @irmom2magic.

Accomplice

Hiya Kira, Can some one provide me some feedback, I my number migration? I sent a PM early yesterday and haven't received any feedback from any agent? Best Regards, Roberta
Agent

Hello, @irmom2magic. Thank you for stopping by.  How can we assist you today? -Kira_M. 

Accomplice

Hiya Social Care Team,

Can Some one provide me some feedback?

Best Regards,

Roberta