Phone number is not eligible for porting

Go to solution
Agent

Re: Phone number is not eligible for porting

@irmom2magic: Understood. We have activated your phone, please check your inbox. 

Accomplice

Hiya Annie1424,
Unfortunately, when you migrate your number from Sprint, it doesn't qualify as a Bring Your Own Phone. We can activate the phone on the $50 plan for you.

I am bring my own previously owned boost phone back to boost service, and was hoping to take advantage of the $25.00 well advertised Promo.

But I guess if I only qualify for the full $50.00 plan I guess I want to pursue that then.

Cheers, Roberta.
Agent

Hi there. We have received your private message and will reply shortly @irmom2magic.

Accomplice

Hiya Kira, Can some one provide me some feedback, I my number migration? I sent a PM early yesterday and haven't received any feedback from any agent? Best Regards, Roberta
Agent

Hello, @irmom2magic. Thank you for stopping by.  How can we assist you today? -Kira_M. 

Accomplice

Hiya Social Care Team,

Can Some one provide me some feedback?

Best Regards,

Roberta
Accomplice

Hiya Boost Fans! Any one know what the expectation is before you hear back from Boost Representative that’s working on an issue for you? I waited all day, love to get an update? Best Regards, Roberta
Accomplice

Thanks! Roberta
Agent

We'll continue assisting you via private message. -Kira_M. 

Accomplice

Thanks Kira_M apparently the system logged me off the first time I went to Hamiltons page, so it doesn't display the PM options if your logged off!
Might mention that to newbies, thanks again for your help.

I sent my info to Hamilton now, does he work a later shift?

Best Regards,

Roberta