Phone number is not eligible for porting

Go to solution
Accomplice

Re: Phone number is not eligible for porting

Hiya Boost Fans! Any one know what the expectation is before you hear back from Boost Representative that’s working on an issue for you? I waited all day, love to get an update? Best Regards, Roberta
Accomplice

Thanks! Roberta
Agent

We'll continue assisting you via private message. -Kira_M. 

Accomplice

Thanks Kira_M apparently the system logged me off the first time I went to Hamiltons page, so it doesn't display the PM options if your logged off!
Might mention that to newbies, thanks again for your help.

I sent my info to Hamilton now, does he work a later shift?

Best Regards,

Roberta
Agent

Hello, @irmom2magic. You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the   Community member in the "To" field and off you go. -Kira_M. 

Accomplice

Not sure the process of sending a private message can you eloborate?

Regards,

Roberta

@Hamilton wrote:

Hi there, @irmom2magic! We can definitely help you out with that. Because the phone number is coming from Sprint, we have to do a migration which is a different process and can only be performed through customer care. Please, send us a private message with the following information to further assist you:

1. Name and last name.
2. Full address, including zip code.
3. Sprint phone number.
4. Sprint PIN/password.
5. MEID/DEC number and UICC/SIM card number of the Boost Mobile phone that you would like to activate.
6. Price plan that you would like to have with Boost Mobile.
7. 4 Digit PIN that you would like to have with Boost Mobile

Agent

Hi there, @irmom2magic! We can definitely help you out with that. Because the phone number is coming from Sprint, we have to do a migration which is a different process and can only be performed through customer care. Please, send us a private message with the following information to further assist you:

1. Name and last name.
2. Full address, including zip code.
3. Sprint phone number.
4. Sprint PIN/password.
5. MEID/DEC number and UICC/SIM card number of the Boost Mobile phone that you would like to activate.
6. Price plan that you would like to have with Boost Mobile.
7. 4 Digit PIN that you would like to have with Boost Mobile

Accomplice

Hiya Folks,

I experiencing this issue as well  I am trying to port a Sprint Number in to a Boost phone,  it let my daughter do hers a while back but not excepting mine attempt.

Appreciate any assistance!

Best,

Roberta

Agent

Hey there, @Turtl67! Thanks for contacting us. Please send us a private message with the following information for each account:

* Virgin Mobile Phone Number & Pin
* DEC number of the Boost Mobile Device
* New 4 Digits pin with Boost.
* Full Address
* Desired plan with Boost.

Note: If you are going to overwrite an active Boost Mobile account, we will need the phone number and pin of that Boost Mobile account.

Enthusiast

I have 3 Virgin Mobile #'s that I need migrated to 3 Boost phones.

I have all the necessary info requested... just need an agent.