Phone number is not eligible for porting

Go to solution

Re: Phone number is not eligible for porting

same problem,,  why is there not a way for us not to contact customer service for this issue!?   I do need help with this and it seems that help is not easy to come by.....

Agent

Hello, elih. We apologize for any inconvenience. We'd be glad to help you out with this. Please, send us a private message with the following information: 

- Phone number and PIN

- Account number

- ESN/DEC or IMEI for Boost cellphone

- Desired price plan 

- Desired PIN

- Name

- Billing and email address

We'll be looking forward to your reply!

Groupie

yeah im having the same problem

Agent

Hi there, tdblumer. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the port-in.  

We'd like to have a look at the account. Please, send us a private message with this information: 

- phone number and PIN

- account number

- ESN/DEC or IMEI for Boost cellphone

- desired price plan 

- desired PIN

- name and address

Enthusiast

im also looking for assistance on this situation, i recently ordered a phone from boost mobile, and in trying to tranfer my number from sprint to boost, but its not eligible for porting, what should i do?

The same exact thing is happening to me. Where do I message you?

Agent

Hi there, @Nazarite07. Thanks for reaching out. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with the phone number that you'd like to port so we can take a look. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Groupie

I also got the "this number cannot be ported" message. I'm wishing to switch from At&t to boost for the Walmart only plan of $35 a month with 6gigs of high speed. 

Agent

Hi, @StubbedBrain! We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with the following info:

Sprint number:

Sprint PIN/Password:

IMEI/DEC of the Boost phone:

UICC ID of the SIM card:

Boost PIN (4 digits):

Desired plan:

Full name:

Address:

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Groupie

I, too, am getting a "phone number is not eligible for porting" message while attempting to switch from Sprint. What can I do about this?