Phone number is not eligible for porting

Go to solution
Agent

Re: Phone number is not eligible for porting

Hi shawnywill!

Do you have an existing account or you're creating a new one? In any case, would you mind sending us a private message with the following information:

• Device IMEI / MEID DEC number
  • Porting Phone Number, Pin and Account Number

We'll continue with the porting process once we validate that information.

EdwinRG

Enthusiast

Hi I need help porting my number too. Please help! Thanks.

Agent

Hi there, @jc204418! How can we assist you? 

Highlighted
Groupie

Hello,

Is anyone online able to help me with a porting issue?

Groupie

Hi I am trying to migrate my phone number from Virgin Mobile to Boost Mobile.  I have my Boost phone in hand.  I called the number and was charged then they hung up because business hours are ending.  I am beyond angry.  Please assist asap if possible.

Agent

Hi, sdotewan! Thanks for contacting us. We want to help. Transferring your number from Virgin Mobile to Boost is not considered a port-in it's considered a migration. We can migrate your number from Virgin to Boost in about 10 minutes. For that, we'll need you to send us a private message with the following information: 

(from Virgin) Phone number and PIN 
(Boost) New Cellphone's serial number (MEID DEC or IMEI)
( Boost) Name and address for account
(Boost) Desired 4-digits PIN 
(Boost) Desired price plan 

Enthusiast

i’m trying to transfer my virgin mobile phone number to boost but it said that phone is not eligible for porting

I'm having the same difficulty activating my phone.
Agent

Hi @sharongmlb! Definitely want to help you with this. Please send us a Private Message with the following info: 

Virgin Mobile number and PIN:

DEC or IMEI of your Boost phone:

UICC ID of the SIM card:

Name and address:

Desired plan:

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".

Enthusiast

Phone number is not eligible for porting

I am trying to import my virgin mobile number over to boost and keep getting the error message "your phone number is not eligible for porting"  Could you please assist

Thanks

Sharon