Oh? That's odd. Apparently, that happened due to a system glitch. We'll try sending you the private message again.
Since we're working with your account's personal information, we need to continue the conversation in private.
We need to do it that way for security purposes.
Hey there, bookofkels! To help you with migrating your number from Virgin Mobile USA to Boost Mobile, please send us a private message including:
- The mobile number and PIN from Virgin.
- The MEID (or IMEI) of the Boost device you wish to set up.
- The first name and last name under which the Boost account will be created.
- The 4-digit PIN we'll set for the Boost account.
- Your e-mail and billing addresses.
- The monthly plan you wish to set up.
- Would you like to add phone insurance for $7.00 a month? Very useful in the event you may lose your phone either by misplacing it or theft. It also covers replacement service in the event of water, electrical, or physical damage.
Looking forward to your private message!
I also bought a refurbished S7, I am currently with Virgin and can not port. I checked first and it was portable.