Phone number is not eligible for porting

Go to solution
81 REPLIES 81
Agent

Re: Phone number is not eligible for porting

You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the   Community member in the "To" field and off you go. -Kira_M.

Enthusiast

I’m sorry but I’m trying to l. Don’t see how to send it private ....
Agent

Please send us a private message to further assist you. -Kira_M.

Enthusiast

Hi there thank for responding. What information do you need from me?
Agent

Hello, @silvia100. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Enthusiast

Hi I’m having this same issue. Are you able to help me please?
Agent

Hi, Teutonaddict. You can contact customer care at 1-866-402-7366. You can find a chat here https://www.boostmobile.com/, bottom right corner. 

Groupie

This is a very helpful solution, AI3x.  I tried following your advice and attempted to send you a PM with the specified information, but I received the following error: "You have reached the limit for the number of Private Messages that you can send now.  Please try again later."  I am assuming that is because I just set up my forum account today.

Do you have another means for me to contact Care, so I can migrate a number over to a new Boost line on my family account?  Thanks very much for your assistance!

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there v_voth. the reason you are having difficulties is because is not a port but rather a migration and the option is not available for this task through the web. As such only Care can do this for you. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin numbers to both account on Sprint. Also provide me with the IMEI/DEC of your new Boost phones. 

Groupie

I am also having problems of a similar nature. I am trying to 2 numbers to Boost from Sprint. If I try to activate the new phones that I spent $400 on already on the website it says port invalid and if I try to call the support phone number it's just forwarding me to Sprint support, I don't want to work with them anymore that's why I'm trying to port over to Boost! How do I activate my new phones????