Phone not delivered

Highlighted
Not applicable

Phone not delivered

I ordered a phone for my wife Monday May 6th and expected it to be delivered on Thursday - this was supposed to be a surprise Mother’s Day present. The phone didn’t deliver, I followed up and saw it made it to our city but was then returned to shipper without even coming to the house. I called fed ex and they told me VM had stopped the order. I called V M and they said our credit card didn’t match the shipping address. Which wasn’t true. VM said they could do nothing to help until the phone was returned. My credit card still has a $875 charge for a phone that never even sent to my house. Extremely disappointed to not have the phone to give my wife and even more disappointed that I can’t get any information on my order and that I have been charged for a phone that they won’t deliver to me. This is the second huge issue we have had when trying to upgrade phones from VM in the last 5 years of service with them.
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, Michelle9. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

Highlighted
Groupie

I had the same problem. According to FedEx my phone was supposed to have been delivered 8/4/20 at 12:44 

pm. I was even  home at this time and never heard a delivery person at my door. I tried calling FedEx but all I got was a recording, I could never get a real person, so I filed a claim on their website but I haven’t heard anything from them yet (I doubt I ever will). Filing a police report would be pointless since there’s no cameras around my building so there’s no way to determine who took it, or if it was even delivered. I guess I’m just out $300🤷‍♀️

Highlighted

hello,

I have the exact same problem with the exact same dates. I am feeling extremely frustrated because my packages never go missing and would love some help looking into this as well. Please keep us updated!

Highlighted
Agent

Hello StephanKrieg091. Definitely wanna look into that for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted

I ordered a Samsung Galaxy A10e- SM-A102U on JUly 7th. and received an order and a shipping confirmation via email. (available upon request). It never was placed on my porch as all other packages are placed by all other carriers. 
The fedEx tracking service said that it was delivered: Thursday 7/09/2020 at 1:19 pm  and
"Left at front door. Package delivered to recipient address - release authorized"

No. That did not happen. The gate was never opened and nothing was placed at the door. 

Please resolve this/ Maybe the driver was using GoogleMaps to locate the house... Huge mistake!

I Need this phone as my old one is dying and can not buy this one in the local store.

You might wish to consider using a different shipping company!

Highlighted
Not applicable

Just as a follow up - customer service basically just told me I had to wait for the phone to be returned to them before they would credit me back and then just attempt to order again. Not helpful at all. I have had a $800 charge on my credit card for 2 weeks for a phone I never received. No help in fixing this for a future phone or compensation for their error. Thank goodness my phone is usable or I would be without a phone for 2 weeks which is unacceptable. Seriously considering leaving Virgin over this.
Highlighted
Agent

Hello Ebrown07. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We'd like to investigate. Do you  have the order #? Please, let us know in a private message. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Not applicable

Phone not delivered

I ordered a phone for my wife Monday May 6th and expected it to be delivered on Thursday - this was supposed to be a surprise Mother’s Day present. The phone didn’t deliver, I followed up and saw it made it to our city but was then returned to shipper without even coming to the house. I called fed ex and they told me VM had stopped the order. I called V M and they said our credit card didn’t match the shipping address. Which wasn’t true. VM said they could do nothing to help until the phone was returned. My credit card still has a $875 charge for a phone that never even sent to my house. Extremely disappointed to not have the phone to give my wife and even more disappointed that I can’t get any information on my order and that I have been charged for a phone that they won’t deliver to me. This is the second huge issue we have had when trying to upgrade phones from VM in the last 5 years of service with them.