Phone is broken and I forgot my pin, HELP!

Go to solution
Agent

Re: Phone is broken and I forgot my pin, HELP!

Hi there @grumpy8bear. We'd love to help. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number?

Enthusiast

my phone is also broken and I  need help with getting my pin number

Agent

You're welcome. We've replied to your private message. Please, check your inbox. We'll be waiting for your response.

Accomplice

Thank you .
Agent

We understand, @Yolipanda. To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Accomplice

Yes of course . But how do I private message you guys? I apologize I'm new to this
Agent

Hey there, Yolipanda! Looks like we’ll need to do some investigating. Can you private message us your phone number so that we can verify your account first? Thanks!

Accomplice

Hello my phone is broken and I forgot my pin may you guys assist me too
Agent

Hi, Crislyn22! Thank you for contacting us. Since the customer's phone is broken and he does not remember the pin code, we can try accessing the account with the date it was opened. We only need the month and the year it was activated, and we can only try twice. 

Groupie

I work at boost and a customer came in and he needed a new phone but didnt know his pin how can i receive the pin with sending the text?