Payment Extension

16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted

Re: Payment Extension

Man this absolutely SUCKS!!! I forgot all about them not letting u online while on the phone unless you're around WiFi and these BS "No extension" rules now?! I just left Metro last month because my Fiance wanted my phone and didn't want the Stylo 4 so I switched to Boost FROM Metro just to get the phone I've always wanted and for him to be happy with my old phone. WELL I love the whole entire service EXCEPT for the fact that there's NO MORE PAYMENT EXTENSIONS! AND! NO DATA WHILE TALKING ON THE PHONE AT THE SAME TIME UNLESS WIFI IS AVAILABLE AROUND U! I haven't installed WiFi yet at my new house so all I use is my Unlimited Data and gotta worry about rushing off of a call I receive just in case someone messages me important or I have to hurry and check something serious but can't cuz I'm all of a sudden on the **bleep** phone?! I miss Metro A LOT because of these 2 things! Especially the 48 hrs restoration service they give every month will Talk&Text at least.... What a **bleep** shame!

Groupie

Dude boost mobile is a piece of crap go to metro they won’t treat you like your nothing
Groupie

Go to metro they won’t turn you down
Groupie

Guys leave boost mobile they are a joke go to metro pcs at least they care about there customers
Agent

Hi there! Unfortunately, since this is a prepaid company we do not have an extension program. Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences this might cause you.

Groupie

Can they give extensions on the phones
Enthusiast

Man I need a payment extensions
Enthusiast

This real
Agent

Hello, @TerrenceM. Thank you for stopping by. Unfortunately in order to keep plan costs down for you, we cannot offer courtesy credits.  We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know. We're here to help. -Kira_M.

Groupie

Today is january 9 2018 i'm asking for a one day service extension and how i can go about it