Payment Extension

12 REPLIES
Agent

Re: Payment Extension

Hi there! Unfortunately, since this is a prepaid company we do not have an extension program. Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences this might cause you.

Groupie

Can they give extensions on the phones
Enthusiast

Man I need a payment extensions
Enthusiast

This real
Agent

Hello, @TerrenceM. Thank you for stopping by. Unfortunately in order to keep plan costs down for you, we cannot offer courtesy credits.  We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know. We're here to help. -Kira_M.

Groupie

Today is january 9 2018 i'm asking for a one day service extension and how i can go about it
Highlighted
Groupie

Did you guys know that Metro PCS is also a prepaid company and they provide extensions on your phone bill for up to 48hrs. I’m just asking Boost because it’s bad enough we can’t talk on the phone & use the internet at the same time WITHOUT WIFI, we should at least be able to get an extension on our bills.
Agent

Good morning. We are sorry.  To pass on lower costs of plans and services to our customers, we are unable to apply funds to accounts for service extension.

I need a payment extension for tomorrow I only have 2 dollars on my account but I need my phone to be on tomorrow so I can make my payment
Agent

Good morning. To pass on lower costs of plans and services to our customers, we are unable to apply funds to accounts for service extension.