Pay off Boost Up Balance?

Go to solution
Promoter

Re: Pay off Boost Up Balance?

Was this ever remedied? I was going to ask the same thing but saw this thread first. Can we say with 100% certainty that one can pay off their phone early?
Agent

We'd like to take closer into this and assist you further. Would you mind sending us a private message with the phone number and PIN? 

To send a private message you simply go to one of our agents profile who you want to send a message to (like JohnJ7) and hit the "send this user a private message" button. It's under their contact section on the right side of their profile, right next to their badges.

Enthusiast

Re: Buying a new phobe

Customer Service told me it cannot be applied towards my installments.
Agent

No worries! We can definitely help you out with that, MoniqueF. Can you send us a private message with the phone number and PIN so we can take a closer look into this? 

Enthusiast

I called customer service to pay off the remaining balance for my Boost Up installments only to be told I cannot. How do I apply a payment specifically to my Boost Up installment
Agent

Hi, @murphjax. You're very welcome. Please, get back to us if you need further assistance. We remain at your service. 

Accomplice

Thank you for the quick reply back. 

Agent

@murphjax: You can add any amount to your balance and then contact customer service so it can be moved towards your installments. 

Accomplice

Where do I find the place to do that on the website?

Agent

Hi there murphjax, Yes you are able to make a full payment for the remaining balance. You could complete the process at your nearest Boost Mobile store, online or through customer service. It is recommended to make the payment online to avoid extra fees. Victor21