Pay off Boost Up Balance?

Go to solution
20 REPLIES 20
Agent

Re: Hi Re: Buying a new phone

Hi there, murphjax. Thanks for contacting us. 

We'll be happy to help. Please, send us a private message with the phone number and PIN. 

Hi Re: Buying a new phone

Hi I would like to pay off my boost up but don’t know how
Agent

Re: Pay off Boost Up Balance?

Hey there @Felicia1976. Thanks for reaching out to us! Unfortunately, this process cannot be done online. You need to add or make payment on the account, and after the payment is process you need to contact one of our agents so they can apply the payment to the BoostUP! Let us know, if you've any other questions or concerns.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.

Where online is this possible? I've searched everywhere.
Agent

Re: Paying off a phone

You just need to click in one of our usernames to access our profile. You will see a button labeled "Send This User A Private Message" on the right side of your screen.

Groupie

Yes how do personally message guys
Agent

Hi, @Breyes1 Could you please send us a PM? We would like to help you with that.

Groupie

Paying off a phone

I’m having trouble connecting with a representative, I am trying to pay off my phone
Accomplice

Yes, it was remedied. I paid off the balance in full. 

Agent

Hey, Ron4boost! Yes you are able to make a full payment for the remaining balance. You could complete the process at your nearest Boost Mobile store, online or through customer service. It is recommended to make the payment online to avoid extra fees. If there’s anything else that we can do for you, let us know.