Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Pay off Boost Up Balance?

Go to solution
32 REPLIES 32
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Buying a new phobe

Hello. If you wish to pay a Boost Up installment in full, feel free to send any of our agents a private message at any time. Our shared inbox ensures that you receive a reply as soon as possible. 

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I was wanting to pay off my installment balance as well. Could someone assist me with this?
Highlighted
Agent

We replied to your private message please check your inbox.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Its telling me can't send a PM 

Accomplice

payment is poseted
Highlighted
Agent

Please send us a private message if you added the funds to your account so we can assist you with that. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

trying too send PM and getting error to many private msgs
Highlighted
Accomplice

So how do I know the payment is applied Installment Billing Charge and full amount is paid ?

Highlighted
Agent

@tagger5896: Once the payment is done, you can send me a PM and I'll help you apply it towards your BoostUp. You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

And is there a customer service number and I am deaf and can't hear on the phone so ?