Pay $12 over delivery

Go to solution
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Pay $12 over delivery

Hello antdavada. Let's take a look. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

Highlighted
Groupie

Why pay for next day delivery when you don't receive your package the next day can I get a refund
Highlighted
Agent

Kindly click on the username, it will take you to a different screen where you will find different options, including Private Message.

Highlighted
Groupie

How do I private message you
Highlighted
Agent

You can click on my username so you can see the option to send private messages.

Highlighted
Groupie

OK how am I going to private massage you guys
Highlighted
Agent

So sorry to hear that happened. We will need to report this. Can you please provide us your number and PIN (If you are an existing customer) or the order number through a private message?

Highlighted
Groupie

I brought package home opened it up just to find that my brand new phone led touch screen to be shattered It turned on but the screens shatted an little pissed of glass come off when u slide your finger. This makes me so sad
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @RickyBobby88!  So sorry to hear that you have experienced this. Is the package OK or is there any issue with it? 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Groupie

Pay $12 over delivery

On the 3 day when the phone still wasn't there I checked my email to track my package. My phone was deliver but not to me. I had to make a lot of calls to track it down with fedex. I finally found my phone down the road at a motel on the ground under a mail box