Overnight Shipping

Go to solution
Groupie

Re: Overnight Shipping

good morning i ordered two iphone 6 yesterday overnight shipping and did not receive confirmation by email and i am trying to track my order may assist please??

Hey there, Shaii! Since you placed the order on 02/21/18 (Wednesday) after 5:00 PM, the phone's shipping should have started today. This means that you should receive the device by Friday the 23rd.

To check if the tracking number is available, please send me your order key through a private message. To send me a private message, just click on my username (Hozuki_Robert), and then look for the option that says "Send this user a private message".

I'll be glad to help you!

Hozuki_Robert

Groupie

I ordered my phone after 5 pm yesterday (wed) I have not received a shipping tracking number yet. I should still receive my phone by Friday right?
Agent

Your welcome.

Accomplice

Ok thank you
Agent

You should receive it on Monday.

Accomplice

Ok so another question .. i will basically recieved it tuesday ?
Agent

The extra payment is for Next business day shipping. Standard shipping takes from 3 to 5 business days.

Accomplice

Ok so whats the point of paying $12 ?
Agent

Hello @Tikeyaj Thanks for reaching out to us! The order will be processed and shipped on the next business days. Therefore, you will not receive it today. Let us know, if you have any other questions or concerns.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.