Overnight Shipping

Go to solution

Re: Overnight Shipping

I PAID FOR OVERNIGHT SHIPPING AT 12$ AND RECEIVED MY SHIPPING CONFIRMATION AT 11:25AM I STILL HAVE THE EMAIL TO PROVE IT! SO THIS 12PM IS BULL**bleep**! AS A NEW CUSTOMER I AM APPALLED AND AM MOST LIKELY GOING TO TAKE MY PHONE WHEN IT GETS HERE NEXT WEEK WHEN I PAID FOR OVERNIGHT SHIPPING ON A THURSDAY MORNING MIND YOU , AND TAKE IT TO A DIFFERENT CARRIER. THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE WITH THE EXACT SAME COMPLAINT AS ME AND YOU PEOPLE ARE SICK LYING ABOUT A SERVICE THAT YOU CAN'T PROVIDE! ITS BEEN 12 HOURS SINCE I ORDERED AND THE PHONE HASN'T BEEN SHIPPED YET IT STILL SAYS PROCESSING! I WANT MY 12$ BACK I DIDN'T PAY THE EXTRA MONEY TO JUST GET MY PHONE AT THE SAME TIME AS FREE SHIPPING. IT WAS BEFORE 12PM! SO THAT QUALIFIES ME FOR A REFUND OF THE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING COSTS! I WONT BACK DOWN UNLESS I GET MY PHONE TOMORROW OR MY 12$ TOMORROW OR I WILL SUE! I WILL NOT PAY FOR SOMETHING THAT I DIDN'T GET DAMMIT! THIS IS FRAUD! I WILL BE NOTIFYING THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU OF THIS FRAUDULENT SERVICE THAT YOU HAVE PROVIDED TO ABSOLUTELY NO ONE DESPITE CLAIMING THAT YOU DO PROVIDE THE SERVICE AND THEN REFUSE TO REFUND THE MONEY FOR A SERVICE THAT WAS PAID FOR AND NOT RECEIVED!
Agent

Hi there, @Winterleigh2125! Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with your order number, name, device purchased and shipping address.

~Nosh_CxUx

Enthusiast

I ordered my phone yesterday and it still is saying that the order is processessing when will it ship ? I payed extra for next day
Agent

Hey there, mishamckoy92! We can definitely help you with that. Feel free to send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Groupie

good morning i ordered two iphone 6 yesterday overnight shipping and did not receive confirmation by email and i am trying to track my order may assist please??

Hey there, Shaii! Since you placed the order on 02/21/18 (Wednesday) after 5:00 PM, the phone's shipping should have started today. This means that you should receive the device by Friday the 23rd.

To check if the tracking number is available, please send me your order key through a private message. To send me a private message, just click on my username (Hozuki_Robert), and then look for the option that says "Send this user a private message".

I'll be glad to help you!

Hozuki_Robert

Groupie

I ordered my phone after 5 pm yesterday (wed) I have not received a shipping tracking number yet. I should still receive my phone by Friday right?
Agent

Your welcome.

Accomplice

Ok thank you
Agent

You should receive it on Monday.