Overnight Shipping

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Overnight Shipping

I ordered an Iphone around 5:30 am on friday 2/16 I paid for overnight shipping i was wondering is it going to come later today or monday ??
39 REPLIES 39
Highlighted
Agent

If you placed the order before the cut-off time, it should be processed today. 

Highlighted
Groupie

sorry to bug you again, but i ordered it at 9:16AM today, which is before the cut-off time. Does this mean that'll I'll get it Monday since i ordered it before the cut-off time?
Highlighted
Agent

You're welcome! Thank you for choosing Boost Mobile. We remain at your service. 

Highlighted
Groupie

thank you!
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, greenlobster! Thanks for contacting us. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. local-destination time, Monday through Friday, will not be processed and shipped until the following business day. Therefore, if you ordered the phone with next business day shipping after the cut-off time, it will probably arrive on Tuesday. 

Highlighted
Groupie

so what if i ordered my phone on Friday with next business day shipping, will i receive it on Monday or Tuesday??

Highlighted
Groupie

Well I should of been told that , instead of being told I would receive it today! If I would of known that I wouldn't have paid the extra $12
Highlighted
Agent

Hello Rogers1530. Saturday and Sunday shipping is not available. 

Highlighted
Groupie

I ordered a phone today , paid the $12 for overnight shipping & I got an email stating what my tracking number was & I tracked it & it said I won't recieve my phone until Monday! This is the 2nd time I've paid for overnight shipping & haven't received my phone the next day! The man I spoke to earlier said it for sure would be delivered tomorrow , so why is fedex saying different ?
Highlighted
Enthusiast

What do i do next ?