Overnight Shipping

Go to solution
26 REPLIES

Re: Overnight Shipping

Its a mistake on your part. Everyone know that there is no post on sunday. Shipped monday recieve tuesday.

Yall know good and well that post doesn't go on sunday. Do you really think your $12 was going to make a new post day? If you order saturday. It mails monday and you get it Tuesday. Commen sense
Agent

Hello Bynum503,  you can check the status of your order here.

Enthusiast

Hey , I ordered my phone today at about 7:00am. I payed for expedited shipping. When do you think my phone will come
Enthusiast

Welp. Looks like I wont be getting my phone tomorrow then. It is a waste of money. Boost step up your game. Sadness.

Agent

Since you placed your order on Saturday, it will be processed on Monday and delivered in the next business day.

Enthusiast

So when Am I gettin my phone?
Agent

We're sorry you feel that way. If any of you have any other questions in regards to this, please let me know.

Enthusiast

I clearly didn't see it if I did I wouldn't had wasted my God **bleep** money on a lie.
Agent

Hi, @Lenny28, Everyone. I understand your frustration, but I would like to point out that rules for expedited delivery are detailed in the Shipping Information screen right before you place your order. I'll copy and paste them in here: "Orders placed after 12PM local destination time will not be processed and shipped until the following business day (Mon-Fri excluding Holidays). Shipments going to AK and HI are only eligible for Two Day service." Furthermore, the option for expedited delivery is labeled as "Expedited Next Business Day $12" in the Shipping Method's drop-down.