Overnight Shipping

Go to solution
39 REPLIES 39
Agent

Re: Overnight Shipping

If you placed the order before the cut-off time, it should be processed today. 

Groupie

sorry to bug you again, but i ordered it at 9:16AM today, which is before the cut-off time. Does this mean that'll I'll get it Monday since i ordered it before the cut-off time?
Agent

You're welcome! Thank you for choosing Boost Mobile. We remain at your service. 

Groupie

thank you!
Agent

Hello, greenlobster! Thanks for contacting us. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. local-destination time, Monday through Friday, will not be processed and shipped until the following business day. Therefore, if you ordered the phone with next business day shipping after the cut-off time, it will probably arrive on Tuesday. 

Groupie

so what if i ordered my phone on Friday with next business day shipping, will i receive it on Monday or Tuesday??

Groupie

Well I should of been told that , instead of being told I would receive it today! If I would of known that I wouldn't have paid the extra $12
Agent

Hello Rogers1530. Saturday and Sunday shipping is not available. 

Groupie

I ordered a phone today , paid the $12 for overnight shipping & I got an email stating what my tracking number was & I tracked it & it said I won't recieve my phone until Monday! This is the 2nd time I've paid for overnight shipping & haven't received my phone the next day! The man I spoke to earlier said it for sure would be delivered tomorrow , so why is fedex saying different ?
Enthusiast

What do i do next ?