Overnight Shipping

Go to solution
24 REPLIES
Agent

Re: Overnight Shipping

Hello Bynum503,  you can check the status of your order here.

Enthusiast

Hey , I ordered my phone today at about 7:00am. I payed for expedited shipping. When do you think my phone will come
Enthusiast

Welp. Looks like I wont be getting my phone tomorrow then. It is a waste of money. Boost step up your game. Sadness.

Agent

Since you placed your order on Saturday, it will be processed on Monday and delivered in the next business day.

Enthusiast

So when Am I gettin my phone?
Agent

We're sorry you feel that way. If any of you have any other questions in regards to this, please let me know.

Enthusiast

I clearly didn't see it if I did I wouldn't had wasted my God **bleep** money on a lie.
Agent

Hi, @Lenny28, Everyone. I understand your frustration, but I would like to point out that rules for expedited delivery are detailed in the Shipping Information screen right before you place your order. I'll copy and paste them in here: "Orders placed after 12PM local destination time will not be processed and shipped until the following business day (Mon-Fri excluding Holidays). Shipments going to AK and HI are only eligible for Two Day service." Furthermore, the option for expedited delivery is labeled as "Expedited Next Business Day $12" in the Shipping Method's drop-down. 

Enthusiast

Same **bleep** **bleep** happening to me I ordered a phone yesterday(saturday) about at 11:40pm and I chose next day service I p paid 12 **bleep** dollars for a service that wasn't going to be really provided I betta be getting my **bleep**ing money back because I do not pay next day service to get a phone 2 days later or more and I did not know about this **bleep** rule so I betta be getting my phone today or my money or there will be problems.

So after I learned that I wouldn't be getting my phone overnight like i paid for it to be, I called the help line. The rules of "overnight shipping" are:
1) Order must be placed before 12pm in order to qualify for "next day" shipping. Any orders made after 12pm are considered the next day's problem. Which leads me to the next rule...
2) the word "day" actually means BUSINESS DAY and not actual days. So because of a mistake on Boosts part despite my order being placed on a Thursday at 10:24 am and that I paid the 12$ for "overnight shipping" I will not receive my phone until Monday at 8:00pm according to FedEx. Which brings me to the next rule.
3) "Overnight" is does not literally mean overnight in Boost Mobile world. It is definitely blatant false advertising. The truth is when you believe that you are paying for overnight delivery, and at 12$ that is most definitely overnight shipping prices, you are in fact paying for 24-48 hours delivery and those hours for some odd reason only count if it is on a Business day. So because my order was placed on Thursday at 10am in order for it to be 48 business day hours only I should receive my phone on Monday at 10am which isnt the case. My delivery is slated for Monday night at 8pm. The kicker is rule 4...
4) All overnight delivery costs are non refundable. Its the perfect scam. They charge you for overnight delivery with overnight prices and send it standard shipping. Apparently even though FedEx has custody of my phone currently, I guess they don't do anything with the package when its not a business day. I feel completely ripped off and extremely upset. They never had any intention of getting my phone to me today. Up until today at 12pm my phone was still with Boost Mobile they waited a full 24 hours and then some to ship out my phone. So I guess by overnight shipping they mean that THEY will let the phone get picked up to be shipped after 24 hours of ordering, not that I will receive my phone after 24 hours of ordering it. Its false advertising. Its a scam. They know that what they charge 12$ for isn't overnight delivery. They have all these rudes i mean rules already set up to protect themselves when customers have to go almost a week without something they spent hundreds of dollars for (and extra money to receive it overnight) call with complaints demanding a refund. Pretty much everyone who paid for overnight shipping didn't get their phone overnight, or even within the 48 hours mark(which is not overnight, its 2 business days which translates to 4 days). I paid 12$ to receive my phone today. I won't get it for another 3 to 4 days because I have never received a delivery at 8pm before so I am positive that I won't get it until Tuesday morning.