Overnight Shipping

Go to solution
Highlighted

Overnight Shipping

Ok well one this is absolutely absurd & unprofessional of you people to rely on a stupid warning. Don’t put overnight if it truly isn’t overnight.
Two since I gavev wait is it possible I can just pick it up from fedex or something??
10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Agent

Good day @bbender4 Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing. Would you please be so kind to provide us with your Phone Number and PIN, so we can further assist you. 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Groupie

Also if boost Mobile would just communicate with their customers half of this wouldn't even be an issue. If I would have been told the FIRST time I had an issue, what the problem was and how long to wait, what to do etc. I wouldn't be having an issue right now. I got not one notification that my orders were cancelled. I got not one email saying I didn't pass "verification checks". If I would have been told the very first time all this, if I could have talked to and explain to a real person my issue the first time, this wouldn't have been an issue.
Highlighted
Groupie

Yes this is ridiculous. I attempted to order a phone before the cutoff date TWICE this week to get it before the weekend (because I have school and work. All. Next. Week. And wanted to be present when a phone is sitting on my porch). The first time it was cancelled without my knowledge, took around two hours to figure out it was an error in my address...

Two hours? Maybe it wouldn't take that long if you had a freaking associate to speak to and give me more info than "yeah it's cancelled". I had to go into a boost Mobile store for the very nice employee to get a hold of someone!!! So I changed my address and tried to order it again. Lo and behold it was cancelled... Again... After spending THREE. MORE. HOURS. trying to get a hold of a real person and calling every option I have I'm only told that it takes 24 hours to process new changes of information. (Also all i wanted to do was talk to someone real and every single time if I was in the wrong area, the associate would transfer me to. THE. SAME. AUTOMATED. PROMPT. ) Infuriating.

So ok I wait 24 hours, plus some to be sure. This made it around 2pm ish when I made my THIRD order. Ok whatever I'm actually really upset I paid the money for overnight, but I was thinking it'll be shipped on Saturday... Like almost every other place... WRONG. AGAIN. that's why I'm so upset. Cutoff at 12-1pm I've heard both, no weekend shipping at all, etc. What kind of terrible customer service are you running boost Mobile? If we as consumers can't get ahold of anyone and if there are so many rules how do you expect us to give good reviews? I transferred from virgin and I have not had one good experience.

For the first time in almost ten years I wanted to get myself a nice phone. Mine is cracked to hell, barely runs, won't connect to any wifi hardly. And I try to do one thing and you guys make it horrendously hard to do.

Get a better automated system. Get real people to talk to more easily. Make the rules larger to see and clarify on terminology.

Because the way it looks now, I ordered Thursday at 2, won't process until today, won't ship until MONDAY. I have heard you do not do overnight money back which is also bs.

And all you complaining that we didn't see the super small exclamation point I'm sorry .. when there's this many of us with the same issue it's a businesses problem. Not ours.

I would very much like my money back for shipping if I'm not getting it today or tomorrow (Friday Saturday) and **bleep** you boost for being my only financial option for a phone. That's how you take advantage and are able to do this. I have $10 in my account right now. Do you think I can just get another provider? No. This never happened with virgin mobile. So I'm stuck with you and you're stuck with me.
Highlighted
Agent

Do you see my username (jeffc as an agent)? Once you click, you will see several options. You can choose private message to send a private message. 

Highlighted

I do not see an option for this
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @jessicalynn9800! Sorry to hear about that. We'd like to look into it. Can you please  send us a private message with your number and PIN if you have an account with us? You can click on my username to see the option to send a private message.

Highlighted

I ordered a phone today around 9 AM and paid for expedited overnight shipping.. I have not received the confirmation saying it has been shipped. Is this normal and will I still get my phone tomorrow.
Highlighted
Agent

Please send us a PM with the order key.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Friday around 5:30 I just want to pick it up now
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there! Thanks for reaching out to us. We’d love to share more info with you. When did you order the phone?