Ordered phone online and fedex said they delivered it but can't find it anywhere!

Highlighted
Groupie

Ordered phone online and fedex said they delivered it but can't find it anywhere!

I ordered a new phone online and fedex supposedly delivered it at 10:19 am this past Sunday. I can't find it anywhere! Called fedex and they said he left it at my front door. Mind you I live out in the country so being stolen is not what I think happened. I think he delivered it to the wrong house! I've checked with neighbors and even posted in my local FB group, no luck. Why doesn't fedex or boost require signatures upon delivery?!? The most frustrating part is I cannot get a hold of a LIVE PERSON when I call the boost customer service number!!! Its all automated. Anybody know how I can get a hold of a person? Even if it's email. I just want my phone or refund at this point. 😡
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Accomplice

Wow🤦🏾‍♀️It’s ridiculous ... I wish I didn’t order from them. Hopefully it works out in the end for the both of us.
Highlighted
Groupie

Nope. Still nothing. The FedEx case manager has yet to call me back and I've called multiple times. I just filed a police report and waiting for the report for Boost will help me. Very frustrated. Sorry to hear you are going through the same thing. 😡
Highlighted
Accomplice

Did you get the phone?? Same thing happening to me smh
Highlighted
Agent

We're truly sorry to hear that, Rmkooiman. We definitely want to help. Please, send us a private message with the order number to further assist you. To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Groupie

I ordered a new phone online and fedex supposedly delivered it at 10:19 am this past Sunday. I can't find it anywhere! Called fedex and they said he left it at my front door. Mind you I live out in the country so being stolen is not what I think happened. I think he delivered it to the wrong house! I've checked with neighbors and even posted in my local FB group, no luck. Why doesn't fedex or boost require signatures upon delivery?!? The most frustrating part is I cannot get a hold of a LIVE PERSON when I call the boost customer service number!!! Its all automated. Anybody know how I can get a hold of a person? Even if it's email. I just want my phone or refund at this point. 😡