Ordered an iPhone on July 01, 2017. Cannot track it.

Go to solution
Highlighted
Not applicable

I ordered an iPhone Six on July 01 and received a confirmation saying was apart if the inner circle but. I cannot track the phone and my card was immediately charged for $340 dollars.
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Not applicable

Hi Joy,

I don't have any issues. Please read my post.

Highlighted
Agent

@sidkaye Hey there! We apologize for the inconvenience. Would you please send me a "Private Message" so I can check the status of the order for you?

~ Joy P.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Not applicable

Just a heads up. When I put in my valid order number it says,

"Oops, we can't find your order. Please re-enter your information. All fields are required, and your order number should not include spaces."

However I did receive a shipping confirmation with a Fedex Tracking Number.  

I ordered on July 6th, phone Shipped on July 7th, Expected delivery via Fedex is July 11th. Not quite 2Day Shipping but that is not a problem for me.

Highlighted
Not applicable

I found that the link on the website to get order status does not work.  The link that worked for me is this: 

https://origin-www2-ls.virginmobileusa.com/orderLookupLogin.do

Highlighted
Accomplice

You will receive a confirmation email first when you purchase your phone. Later, when your phone ships, you will receive an email with the tracking number to track your order. Only when your phone is shipped can you track the order. Hope this helps. 

Highlighted
Agent

We're really sorry to hear that, Michael. We'll try to locate your order. Just to confirm, do you have the order number? If yes, please send us a private message with that information, alongside with your phone number and pin (if you have an account with us). We'll be waiting for you.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Not applicable

I ordered an iPhone Six on July 01 and received a confirmation saying was apart if the inner circle but. I cannot track the phone and my card was immediately charged for $340 dollars.