Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Ordered a new phone, need to change shipping address quickly, since I selected next day shipping!

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: Ordered a new phone, need to change shipping address quickly, since I selected next day shipp...

Hi I have the same problem
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Ordered a new phone, need to change shipping address quickly, since I selected next day shipp...

Hey there, JazmineForbes! We'd be happy to help you. Please send us a Private Message with your order number and the correct address. 

Highlighted

Please help I have the same billing and shipping address but I accidentally sent it to a different city with the same address so it’s processing now. HELP
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there Josh. When did you place the order? Due to the billing address needing to be the same as the shipping for security reasons, once the order is placed, the address could not be change. Please send us a private message and we will figure this out for you.

Highlighted
Groupie

I need to change my shipping address quick i got that 1 day shipping . 

Highlighted
Groupie

Re: Ordered a new phone, need to change shipping address quickly, since I selected next day shipping

Who do I message to change my shipping address?
Highlighted
Agent

Hey, @Soriano22! Noticed that you put your personal info publicly. Please delete and send us a private message instead. Thanks!

Highlighted
Groupie

(

Highlighted

Hey there, CrystalD! Sorry for the late reply! Please send us a private message with the following details, so we can further help you:

- Your mobile number and PIN.

- The sales order key.

- Your first and last name.

- Your e-mail address.

- The correct shipping address.

- An alternate contact number.

Looking forward to your reply!

RB-1991 (Robert)

Highlighted
Groupie

Ordered a new phone, need to change shipping address quickly, since I selected next day shipping!

I need to change the shipping address, since it is not the same as the billing address!!