Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Ordered a new phone, need to change shipping address quickly, since I selected next day shipping!

19 REPLIES 19
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Ordered a new phone, need to change shipping address quickly,.

Hello, PerezOl25! Thanks for contacting us here. We'd like to look into this for you. Can you send us a private message with your order key number?

Highlighted
Groupie

Re: Ordered a new phone, need to change shipping address quickly,.

Highlighted
Agent

Re: Ordered a new phone, need to change shipping address quickly, since I selected next day shipp...

Hi, Mloiujn123. To protect our customers from identity fraud, Boost Mobile requires that orders are shipped to the address associated with the payment method. Noticed that you put your personal info publicly. Please click edit and delete. Thanks!

Highlighted
Groupie

Re: Ordered a new phone, need to change shipping address quickly, since I selected next day shipp...

Good afternoon agent. I need assistance with the same issue. could you please help me to correct this problem.
I've seen in a different post that an agent needed certain information to go about this issue. I thought you could use the same info so here it is:
1. The phone and PIN # I think I should give you as a private msg
2.EK-bepp-***** (Not sure if this is it, this is what I put in for tracking the order)

3. Marco Diaz Barria

Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, dayanoodles. We have received your private message. We'll continue to assist you there. Thanks.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hey! The same thing just happened to me, I made a spelling error on my address. I don't know what to do. Do I cancel it ( I payed for next day shipping)?

Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @egrilclout! Unfortunately, that is not possible. There's no way for us to override that policy. The device must be sent to the billing address, otherwise, the order won't go through. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I really need this shipping address changed. please HELP. I sent a message to an agent, I hope you guys can help me out

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Im having the same issue, can one of you please help. I need the phone shipped to a different address than the billing.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi, @Yessica101112. Thanks for reaching out to us. Due to the billing address needing to be the same as the shipping for security reasons, once the order is placed, the address could not be change. Please send us a private message so we can investigate further.