20 REPLIES 20
Agent

Re: Order

If you placed your order after 12:00PM, your order will be shipped the next business day (with the exception of weekends). We will continue to assist you in private.

Accomplice

SO IF I PLACE MY ORDER WHICH WAS ON A FRIDAY FOR NEXT DAY AIR MEANS TODAY MY PHONE SHOULD BE HERE RIGHT
Agent

If you placed your order before 12:00PM (CST), your order will be shipped the same day. However, if you placed your order after 12:00PM, then your order will be shipped the next business day [with the exception of weekends and holidays].

Accomplice

I ORDER MY PHONE YESTERDAY AROUND 3 PM AND GOT THE NEXT DAY AIR AND WHEN I GOT MY TRACKING NUMBER IT SAYS IT WILL BE HERE ON MONDAY BUT I PAID FOR THE NEXT DY AIR SO MY PHONE SHOULD BE COMING TO ME TODAY
Agent

Hello, moniquehorde23. ¿How can we assist you? 

Accomplice

HELLO
Enthusiast

Tried to send you a private message, but continue to get an error when i do. I'm trying to find out why my order is still processing even though I submitted it between 6-8 AM EST. Your cut off time for shipping is allegedly 2PM "local time" which for me was almost 2 hours ago. I had chosen expedited shipping in order to receive the phone by tomorrow, but i'm not able to see anything other than "processing" under the order status page. Can you please help me?

Agent

Thanks. We received your private message, well continue to assist you in private. 

Accomplice

I just sent you a private message
Agent

Please click on any of the social care agents user name and select the option "Send this user a private message".