Accomplice

Re: Order

How do I send a private message?
Agent

Understood. In that case, please send us a private message along with the order key number without the dashes. 

Accomplice

I don't have a account yet ! I ordered a phone only
Agent

Hi, bcurnutt! Thanks for contacting us. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.

Accomplice

My order still says processing! Can you check on my order?
Agent

You’re welcome! We remain at your service. Please feel free to contact us if you have any question/concern or if there's anything else we can assist you with. We'll be more than happy to help!

Highlighted
Accomplice

Ok thanks for answering my questions
Agent

If was placed after 12PM local destination time, it'll be processed and shipped tomorrow. If you have any other question or concern, just let us know.

View solution in original post

Accomplice

So it should be processed and shipped tomorrow right?
Agent

Hi, bcurnutt! Thanks for contacting us. Orders placed after 12PM local destination time will not be processed and shipped until the following Business day (Mon-Fri excluding Holiday).Shipments going to AK and HI are only eligible for Two Day service.