Order status

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: Order status

Hello Katk15. Lets' look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number, and order number. 

Groupie

Now it’s finally showing up a tracking number but it’s saying it’s been delivered to somebody who isn’t me!!! FedEx has not came to my house I have been here all weekend! And my name starts with a k!!! FedEx delivered to the wrong address or took my phone and I want it returned immediately!!! I don’t see how you can deliver something that expense to the wrong person!
Agent

Hi there! We’d be happy to help. Please send us a private message with the order number so we can look into it. 

Highlighted
Groupie

Order status

I recently decided to switch I purchased my s8 online on 2/12/19 around 10am and I recieved my phone at around 3pm on 2/13/19. Today I purchased my daughter an iPhone 6 before 11am just to be safe an be sure it would be delivered tomorrow it's her Valentine's gift. It is still showing order processing. I need someone to verify it will be here tomorrow and provide the tracking number I have proof pics of the money that's already been taken out where I paid for overnight and the delivery time of the phone I got myself as well as a phone call I placed to customer service to verify it would be here tomorrow
See more topics labeled with: