Order hasnt came

Agent

Re: Order hasnt came

Please, go to your profile, then click the envelope. You'll see the messages you've received. Alternatively, check the inbox of the email used to create the account on our Community forum.

Accomplice

How do I read private messages. How will I know I received a response.
Agent

@Slayer656. You're welcome. We'll continue assisting you in private.

Accomplice

Than you I appreciate the help.
Agent

@Slayer656. We understand your concern. We're authorized Boost Mobile agent and we value your privacy. Due to the nature of the issue, we'll need to access your account and order information to further investigate. However,  we can't move forward without authenticating your account accordingly to the company's policies. Please, send us a private message with the information requested above so we can assist you further.

Accomplice

I'm just not sure about this I am afraid I am giving my info to the wrong hands??
Accomplice

Is there anyone with any authority read this. I was told the back office makes the decisions but no one can speak to them. Accept via email. Crazy. I been with boost six or seven years. This is my first time ordering one on line.
I was so excited.
Why am I being punished for fed ex mistake and cause the back office doesn't know how to investigate claims.
And boost making promises and not keeping them.
I was a claims adjuster 17 years. Maybe boost should hire me.
Help......
Agent

That’s definitely not okay. So sorry to hear about this experience, @Slayer656. We definitely want to look into this for you. Can you please send us a private message with the Order Key of your purchase, along with your phone number and PIN, if available?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Accomplice

You think that's bad. I ordered a phone on December 15th and still don't have it. Evrerytime I call I get a different answer. First they said they need to call fed ex. I did. Fed ex said new policy I need to call boost and they will contact fed ex then they can investigate. So i did. Then boost said they will process me another phone once I fill out a police report. So i did. When I called back they said I had to give them proof that I filled out a police report then they can process me another phone. So i did I emailed them the information. But still they have not contacted fed ex or processes my phone. Now they say they have to wait for a copy of the police report and this takes three days. And now they say it's unknown when they will mail me another phone.
I called fed ex myself. The gal said she spoke to the driver that delivered my phone. He said he delivered it to the apartment as noted in the system. In the system it says my apartment number is 634 not 733 as it should be. But she said she was going to call boost and tell them the driver doesn't remember where it was delivered.
I don't know what to do at this point it's been almost a month
Agent

Sorry to hear that, Thopkins279. Please send us a private message with the order number. If you have a Boost Mobile account, please send us the phone number and pin code.