Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Order a phone for next day shipping

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted

Re: Order a phone for next day shipping

Hello Momma4. We are sorry to hear that you feel like this. Please allow us the opportunity to provide you the correct information and assist you. Please send us a private message with the order number to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Groupie

After reading MANY posts and responses about next say shipping, I am certain I wasted my money and should have just chose the 3-5 day free shipping. Seems as if both options would have taken the same amount of time to be delivered. Shame on you Boost!! Next day and I still do not have a tracking number.

Highlighted

Same here that’s crazy and I keep trying to call somebody no luck smh
Highlighted

Okay checking now thank you
Highlighted

And I’m keep checking it it’s still saying processing. I paid for over night for no reason 🤦🏽‍♀️
Highlighted
Agent

Babykjones,   when you place the order and choose expedited shipping a little yellow circle appear with an i in it which if you click on it will let you know the terms of the expedited shipping. Please send us a private message with the order key number so we can check the status or your order. 

Highlighted

When you all charge a person for next day delivery you should not allow a payment to be taken if it's not going to be next day. And today is the next business day. I ordered yesterday at 5pm. It's the next business day at 7:39 at night and still no tracking number. I paid (between both of me and my finances order) a extra $60 something dollars for next day delivery and still looks as if I'm not going to have it tomorrow either.
Highlighted
Agent

@Stevenhall21 @Babykjones, lets get you sorted out, order placed after 12 pm will be processed the next business day. If you place your order before the deadline please check your junk and spam folder for a confirmation email. 

Highlighted

The exact same thing happened to me. I ordered two phone and my fiance ordered one. Ordered them yesterday. Paid for express overnight shipping and still don't have my phones or a tracking number!!!!
Highlighted

Order a phone for next day shipping

Hello I ordered a phone for next day shipping and I still have gotten a shipping confirmation! Need help