Order Cancellation/ start a return

Go to solution
Accomplice

I would like to cancel an order or start a return for a phone i bought earlier this morning through boostUP.

I never received an order confirmation through email or text and it's not in my spam, and I tried calling 1-866-402-7366  and pressed every option available and nothing had to do with returns or cancelaltions.  

8 REPLIES 8
Agent

Hey there! To send a Private Message, you need to click on the person's name, this will take you to the profile. You'll see the option to send the message there. 

Enthusiast

No package is gonna be sent just took my money
Enthusiast

Where can I message you ?
Agent

Hey there, @Lizm! We're truly sorry to hear that has happened to you. If you received the order key number, please let us know about it through a private message in order to look into it. Thank you.

Enthusiast

I order a new device on Friday with boostup. I was charged but never received a tracking number I did receive a confirmation of the purchase but later checked the status online and it said the order was canceled. My bank statements show i was charged numerous times for this one transaction. I was refunded only once for all the transactions charged. I did call the 1-800-402-7366 and didn’t find any options to help with my problem. I also didn’t receive any emails to notify me of the cancelation.
Agent

Hi there! We’d be happy to help. If it's been more than 4 hours, unfortunately, it cannot be cancelled. You can reject the package or return it. Do you have any other question or concern?     

I would like to cancel an order and get my money back

Agent

Hi, Choffers! Can you please send us a private message so we can investigate?

View solution in original post

Accomplice

I would like to cancel an order or start a return for a phone i bought earlier this morning through boostUP.

I never received an order confirmation through email or text and it's not in my spam, and I tried calling 1-866-402-7366  and pressed every option available and nothing had to do with returns or cancelaltions.