Online order

Go to solution
Groupie

Re: Online order

I will never order a phone from you guys again , with your restrictions I want get phone it will be sent back to you guys which means I will lose 141 .00 I payed for phone .
Agent

We understand your concern, @Nichelle78. Unfortunately, we are unable to modify that. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Groupie

Understand that fed ex scheduled to deliver phone Wednesday at 4:30 pm however I'm trying to get it delivered at 1:00 pm however fed ex says you guys have it restricted to were I can't get it delivered 3 hours early .
Agent

Hi there, @Nichelle78. We can only set the regular shipping time from 3 to 5 business. Sorry for any inconvenience. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Groupie

Why is it that you guys place restrictions with fed ex to were you can't schedule a delivery time ?
Agent

Hello, @Emfletch386. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

I actually had the same thing happen to me not once but now twice. The first time, I placed my order, long story short, money was taken out immediately, but when I checked the status it said cancelled, after a LONG, HUGE headache, long story short, they refunded my money back onto my card, and said it was cancelled because the information on my account and billing info are different and there is not an option to enter my billing info they cancelled my order.... Now after about 3 weeks I just decided to try again with a different account matching the same info and again checked the status and it says order processing, no tracking information, nothing.. and this was 3 days ago. You would think it would still not say processing or at least provide you with an estimated date of delivery or have updated the status by now?? Right??

I am just anxious to get the new iPhone XR and have attempted twice and was let down once when it was just cancelled after I thought everything was good to go and was anticipating the arrival of it.
Agent

Hey there, Talyah01. Let's do some investigating. Please send us a private message with the order number. 

Groupie

I ordered a phone today and it took the $205 but when I checked my order status it says it’s cancelled

Hello @acmpr959. At the moment, orders placed online cannot be shipped to Puerto Rico. You can place your order to be shipped to Puerto Rico over the phone dialing 866-915-0711.

View solution in original post