Number Change

6 REPLIES
Groupie

Re: Number Change

Hello! I am in the same situation. It’s only been about three or four hours since I accidentally changed to a new number and I really really need my original number back for so many professionally related reasons.… My original number was 401abc and my accidentally changed new number is 508abc... my account pin number is XXXX… And my name is Jeff Leite. Please please help me restore my original number to my account! thank you so much in Advance!

Agent

Hi there, SunSun24! Can you send us a private message with your phone number so we can get this resolved for you?

Groupie

I accidentally changed my number how can I retrieve my original number. It is really important that I get my number back... what will I need to do?

We hear you! Please send us a private message with the details, and we’ll get this thing figured out.

Groupie

I just accidentally changed my phone number. I really didn't want to do that. How do I change it back to my old number I originally had? This just happened
Highlighted

Hello @donaldhshelton! How long ago was the change made? Can you please send me a private message with this information to be able to help you further?

Number Change

I accidentally changed my phone number while trying to do something else.  Is it possible to retrieve my old number back?