No order confirmation

No order confirmation 8/11/2019

I just ordered the iphone 7plus certified refurbished. Your company definitely took the money out but the  confirmation email sent is completely blank. I the order number that appeared on the screen after check out doesn't work with my email either. Im a bit frustrated becuase I cant seem to get to an agent to talk 0ot over the phene ieht. I need this order verified and access to track. Thank you 

Highlighted
Groupie

Re: No order confirmation

I need help . The same thing happened to me But I ordered one phone which was a pre-owned iPhone 6s Plus rose gold. Please help I ordered it yesterday and when I ordered it said my order can not been processed but texted me and said my order was confirmed and even took my money out , and they didn't send anything to me after that . I didn't get a email confirmation or tracking number , nothing happened . Please help me out .

Hey there, Dachelle! Can you please send me a private message with your order key number?

To send me a private message, please click on my user name and select to send a private message.

Groupie

I have the same problem did you get it fixed?
Agent

Hey, @Austin9000! I’d like to look into this for you. Can you shoot us a private message with your order key? Thanks!

I just ordered iPhone 6s Plus and can’t check on the order because says the tracking numbers invalid
Enthusiast

I have the same problem i just order the moto e5 plus at 1am today but it say hold on we seem to have a delay in order please wait till order is established to receive confirmation but i never received email saying it order went threw and they took payment but i aint recieve order email confirmation
Enthusiast

Are you talking about my phone number ?
Agent

Hey there, @Tg227. Do you have an account with us? Please send us a private message with the number in case you have one.

Enthusiast

I need help . The same thing that happened to @Tcarter5832 happened to me too . But I ordered one phone which was a pre-owned iPhone 6 . Please help I ordered it yesterday and when I ordered it said my order can not been processed but texted me and said my order was confirmed and even took my money out , and they didn't send anything to me after that . I didn't get a email confirmation or email confirmation nothing happened . Please help me out .