No order confirmation

Re: No order confirmation

Hi there @bluesilhouette!

I truly apologize for all the issues you've gone through as I understand how it feels when this happens. To better help you, I need you to please send me a private message including more details about what happened.

I'll be looking forward to your reply!

- Robert B.

Highlighted
Accomplice

It was not ever resolved by boost mobile. I didn't get any deal when I bout the phone because I had to go in the store. Also, I had to call the bank to get a "refund". Boost basically kept telling me to wait for the confirmation even though it had been a week.
Accomplice

Honestly I never got the email back from boost. I got the iPhone but I had to go in and buy it. So I didn't get any type of deal whatsoever. I had to call my bank so that they could give me my money back. I think you should wait twenty four hours, if you haven't already.
Accomplice

Honestly I never got the email back from boost. I got the iPhone but I had to go in and buy it. So I didn't get any type of deal whatsoever. I had to call my bank so that they could give me my money back. I think you should wait twenty four hours, if you haven't already.

Please should i expect a confirmation email after is placed and confirmed? I have order number i copied after placement but there is no email sent to me? Is that how it works or i supposed to have an email ? Please help me out since I'm getting confused since there is no email after order is confirmed..
Agent

Hello!

The tracking number takes 24 hours to be created. Can you please send me a private message with the first and last name on the order, along with the order number?

Can you please tell me how this was resolved for you? The same thing just happened to me today.
Groupie

This happened to me also. I had a galaxy S5 that was pretty sweet. It got damaged at work after only a few months, and it was stuck in a bootloop. The boot partition corrupted. I needed a new phone asap. I saw that boost was offering phones on payment plans with easy pay. This was new to me, but it came at the best time...or so I thought. I had 2 flagship android galaxy devices both were broken and unusable in less than 10 months, so I said what the heck you know. I will get an iPhone. They had a deal on the little iPhone SE which I heard good things about. I only had to pay 1$ plus 20$ tax and the shipping cost. I chose overnight for like 8$ I think. And it seemed like everything went well with the transaction.

Boost said they would let me know when the order was confirmed, and as soon as it ships they will notify with tracking info. So the next two days I kept trying to check my order status... And it either said order closed, or no order was found. My bank showed the charges were"pending" so I didn't know what would happen. Finally it was Tuesday mid day and I ordered this iPhone on Saturday afternoon with overnight shipping. I was starting to get upset and I thought maybe they deny my order due to credit check or something. They didn't send any notify whatsoever about my order after I placed it. I pretty much was giving up and started to look at used phones online and junk 100$ phones thru boost at Walmart online. And right then a fed ex guy ran up on my porch and dropped a little box on the door step and turned around and jogged away. I think he was scared about my dog. But there was my new iPhone.,.and since Monday was the first business day after i placed the order, it was technically shipped overnight and arrived Tuesday. I just don't understand why they didn't send any email confirmation or show in my account profile or even in the order status menu, NOTHING that let me know that the order was ok and would be coming on the mail. So I hope that helps to know that maybe you won't hear a word otherwise and then it will just show up for you? Good luck
Accomplice

No order confirmation

About five days ago, I was finally able to order an iPhone 6 plus. But I never received a confirmation number. It took the money and now it's a pending request. This is my first time ordering a phone online and using an apple product. This wait is horrible because I don't know what's going to happen with the phone. Please help.