No order confirmation

Highlighted
Accomplice

No order confirmation

About five days ago, I was finally able to order an iPhone 6 plus. But I never received a confirmation number. It took the money and now it's a pending request. This is my first time ordering a phone online and using an apple product. This wait is horrible because I don't know what's going to happen with the phone. Please help.
60 REPLIES 60
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @Tg227. Do you have an account with us? Please send us a private message with the number in case you have one.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I need help . The same thing that happened to @Tcarter5832 happened to me too . But I ordered one phone which was a pre-owned iPhone 6 . Please help I ordered it yesterday and when I ordered it said my order can not been processed but texted me and said my order was confirmed and even took my money out , and they didn't send anything to me after that . I didn't get a email confirmation or email confirmation nothing happened . Please help me out .
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @Tcarter5832! So sorry to know about this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Can you please send us a Private Message?

~Nosh_CxUx

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I ordered 2 phones this evening and after I ordered the phones the website said a problem had occurred. The website took me back to the cart and the money was taken out of my account but I didn't get an order confirmation or an email confirmation
Highlighted

Hello I just order a iPhone 6 plus for next day mail, and I didn't get my order  confirmation in email.

Highlighted

I'm having the same problem and I tried to go to your profile but it wouldn't let me get on the message I ordered a iPhone 6 plus today and never received a confirmation email
Highlighted

Hi, @collins_a12  We'll be more than happy to help you with this. Can you private message us with the first and last name used to process the order, so we can take a closer look?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on any agent username, which will take to our profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send a Message.

Highlighted

I need to check my order status, I ordered 2 business days, this was on Sunday. I cannot access my email, or anything, so I cannot track anything, the name is Regina Lamont

Highlighted
Agent

Hello @d1trin. We'll be more than happy to help you with this. Can you private message us with the first and last name used to process the order,  so we can take a closer look?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~ Joy P.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted

i ordered my iphone 6 on saturday evening and didnt receive a email conformation . will i get one or can someone track my phone for me pls