No order confirmation

Agent

Re: No order confirmation

Hey there, @Tcarter5832! So sorry to know about this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Can you please send us a Private Message?

~Nosh_CxUx

Enthusiast

I ordered 2 phones this evening and after I ordered the phones the website said a problem had occurred. The website took me back to the cart and the money was taken out of my account but I didn't get an order confirmation or an email confirmation

Hello I just order a iPhone 6 plus for next day mail, and I didn't get my order  confirmation in email.

I'm having the same problem and I tried to go to your profile but it wouldn't let me get on the message I ordered a iPhone 6 plus today and never received a confirmation email

Hi, @collins_a12  We'll be more than happy to help you with this. Can you private message us with the first and last name used to process the order, so we can take a closer look?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on any agent username, which will take to our profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send a Message.

Highlighted

I need to check my order status, I ordered 2 business days, this was on Sunday. I cannot access my email, or anything, so I cannot track anything, the name is Regina Lamont

Agent

Hello @d1trin. We'll be more than happy to help you with this. Can you private message us with the first and last name used to process the order,  so we can take a closer look?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~ Joy P.

~ Joy P.

i ordered my iphone 6 on saturday evening and didnt receive a email conformation . will i get one or can someone track my phone for me pls
Enthusiast

I bought a phone Thursday evening but never received an order confirmation. It posted to my bank account but then put the money back. Do I still have an order? Do I need to reorder? I don't want to be charged twice.
Agent

Hey there, Vancelaster! Did you check your SPAM/JUNK folder? Usually, our emails go to that folder!