No order confirmation

Groupie

Re: No order confirmation

I havent got a order comfirmation im wondering where my order is
Agent

Hi there, Babsyri!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We understand your concern, let’s do some investigating! Can you Private Message us the details of your order (name, shipping address, contact number, email, phone model), so we can find it and check the status for you? Thanks!

~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Enthusiast

I never copied my order confirmation number how do I check it now? I never got email either and no it wasn't in spam   I expedited shipping too .will I get it today.....????

Agent

Hi Babsyri!

The confirmation email is usually sent a couple of hours after the order has been submitted. Please check on your spam folder as the email could have arrived in there. If not, you can also try sending us a private message with your full name (as entered on your purchase order). We'll be glad to check on that asap.

EdwinRG.

Enthusiast

Hi i have not gotten a confirm email and didnt copy reference number. I expedited shipping. I hope i get my order
Agent

Hi there, edith1982!  just click on my profile shoot me a Private Message with the name the order is under and the phone.

Highlighted
Groupie

I ordered a phone but I didnt receive an email conformation.... How can I get my number ??

Groupie

I wasn't sent a email confirmation for my order of a iPhone last night at around 8 something at night and I need my order number so I can track my shipment I had expedited shipping
Enthusiast

Yes I checked everything still no email will I still get my phone I ordered online??
Agent

Hi, Ashleyg2025! Have you checked your Spam/Junk/Promotions folders for the confirmation email?