No order confirmation

Enthusiast

Re: No order confirmation

I ordered my phone today and didn't receive a reference number so how will I know when I will get my order status??
Agent

Hello, Jakiye13. We are so sorry for the delay. Please send us a private message, with pleasure we'll help you to retrieve your order number.

Highlighted
Groupie

I ordered a Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge on July 7th and havnt got one email with my oreder number or any thing!!!!!
Enthusiast

I have ordered on 4/19 but still no confirmation.. Got only order cofirmation number.. its like ek-bepp-xxxxxxxxx. Is there any way to contact customer care? Pleas advise.

Accomplice

It never came to me. I waited two weeks to receive the email or phone. I just went in and bought it. The email wasn't in my junk or spam mail either.
Community Manager

If you order on a weekend, holiday or after 5:00 PM ET, you order will be processed the business day, which is probably why it took so long for your order to process BlueSilhouette.  I can't be sure but it sounds like perhaps your order status email went to your Spam folder or it was entered incorrectly when the order was processed,

@Nahlee for information about order processing times and status messages, please take a look at the information in this message.

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

How long does it take to get it to you? And I do agreed with you. If I know about this.. I wouldn't ordered my s8 from boostmobile... I rather buy it from bestbuy.
Accomplice

It is only 16Gb

May I know the amount of gigabytes that your iPhone 6 Plus has? By the way, remember that you can buy a micro SD card of a higher capacity.

- Robert.

Accomplice

No it's alright. I've already handlers it because I have the phone but I do wish that I had purchased more gigabytes but this is my first apple product and so I didn't know.