No order confirmation

58 REPLIES 58
Agent

Re: No order confirmation

Hi there, we have replied to the private message, please reply to it as soon as possible for further help.

Enthusiast

hello, i also have the same problem, please help!! need access key-

Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, @craftynewbie. We definitely want to look into this for you. To further research, please send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, First and Last name used to place the order. 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Groupie

I also have the same problem, I ordered Galaxy A10e, never received an order confirmation. Paypal has charged me, and my bank acct has been charged, i received a notice saying my monthly plan will be going up. But no tracking number. 

Agent

Hi there, @tav803! Thanks for reaching out. Please send us a PM so we can further assist you with this. You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Groupie

The same thing happened to me yesterday! Still no resolution.
Agent

Hi there, @seanjustice17! We'd like to help you, can you please shoot us a private message with the order key number? Thanks.

Enthusiast

The same thing happened to me. I need to track my order
Agent

Hello, @Iammckayla. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Groupie

Same thing happened to me. I order an iPhone 7 Plus pre-owned this morning at 8:00 and I only received a blank email confirmed that I purchased it but there was nothing else after that. No tracking number, nothing! I talked to a two agents and they weren’t that much helpful. After I checked out, they sent me an order number and told me to put my email but boost Mobile are unable to do that request. I need help quickly because that’s not right. You guys took money out of my account and that’s it.