No order confirmation

54 REPLIES 54
Highlighted
Agent

Re: No order confirmation

Hi there, @tav803! Thanks for reaching out. Please send us a PM so we can further assist you with this. You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Groupie

The same thing happened to me yesterday! Still no resolution.
Agent

Hi there, @seanjustice17! We'd like to help you, can you please shoot us a private message with the order key number? Thanks.

Enthusiast

The same thing happened to me. I need to track my order
Agent

Hello, @Iammckayla. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Groupie

Same thing happened to me. I order an iPhone 7 Plus pre-owned this morning at 8:00 and I only received a blank email confirmed that I purchased it but there was nothing else after that. No tracking number, nothing! I talked to a two agents and they weren’t that much helpful. After I checked out, they sent me an order number and told me to put my email but boost Mobile are unable to do that request. I need help quickly because that’s not right. You guys took money out of my account and that’s it.

No order confirmation 8/11/2019

I just ordered the iphone 7plus certified refurbished. Your company definitely took the money out but the  confirmation email sent is completely blank. I the order number that appeared on the screen after check out doesn't work with my email either. Im a bit frustrated becuase I cant seem to get to an agent to talk 0ot over the phene ieht. I need this order verified and access to track. Thank you 

Groupie

I need help . The same thing happened to me But I ordered one phone which was a pre-owned iPhone 6s Plus rose gold. Please help I ordered it yesterday and when I ordered it said my order can not been processed but texted me and said my order was confirmed and even took my money out , and they didn't send anything to me after that . I didn't get a email confirmation or tracking number , nothing happened . Please help me out .

Hey there, Dachelle! Can you please send me a private message with your order key number?

To send me a private message, please click on my user name and select to send a private message.

Groupie

I have the same problem did you get it fixed?